Thursday, August 03, 2006

What Was the Title of That Last Post Again?

So, I've done it once again my faithful readers. I thought I was getting better and it got worse. Oh well, I guess it's a swift caning for me. Oh yeah, I don't live in Singapore. Barely escaped that one folks! ;) In reality, it's just having so many things up in the air at once and it feels like someone tossed a bucket of baseballs up in the air and I'm supposed to catch them all. Still, I'm not doing too badly, but blogging often gets relegated to the back burner at times like this.

I'm finally getting the boy's birthday pictures into the blog after taking my sweet time (which smells like actual candy canes) to learn a new photo posting system, but I think I've got the hang of it now. As you can see he enjoyed his cake (or should I say his frosting) very much. I actually had to smoosh the cake part for him but I think we got the desired effect.

I'm also including a picture from his playdate at the local museum for the kiddies. They had places for wee ones to hang out with their brethren, so he was well served. He's been growing like a weed and is starting to make intelligible sounds. When I went to wake him up this morning he saw me and said, "Hiii daaadeee!" He's also saying the cat's name and chasing him all over the apartment all while pointing at everything in sight.

The boy also stood without support for the first time last week, although he still finds crawling the best way to get around. He doesn't gradually develop abilities, no sir! He masters every aspect and then, apparently out of nowhere he just does it! At this very moment he's repeatedly saying "dada" while racing about the apartment with his Fisher Price "cart" like a bat out of hell. He's also dancing every time he hears music which he gets from the old man. There are old home movies of me doing exactly the same thing.

So, I'll end tonight's entry looking at the positive and will once again predict a more regular posting schedule for this blog. Will it happen my faithful readers? Maybe, maybe not. Will I try my best? Sure thing. Would I bet my life on it? Absolutely not. :) Oh well, I guess it IS the thought that counts! ;)

4 comments:

Doug said...

Oh well, I guess it's a swift caning for me. Oh yeah, I don't live in Singapore.

Hey man, for the right price, you can find plenty of people who will give you a caning.

...best stay away from them. ;)

Don't apologize about the blog. I haven't seen you in a while, and was getting a little worried. Then again, you *are* a new father, so it's good to see you're keeping up with that.

I like the new pictures too. You really remind me one of my co-workers. He looks like you, talks like you, and has a son that looks like your's (except he's a little blonde).

By the way, the name's different so I doubt you're the same person. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Canning On Demand isn't really as fun as aome other things I can think of!

It's amazing how fast time flies now...or it's that the time spent apart from the boy is filled with zzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

I was making the commute to Seattle for awhile there so it could have been me, but the traffic in Montana was really getting to be a hassle. :)

Hope you and your wife are doing well with your preparations. It's a pain in the ass...that you learn to love quite a lot.

Am I fixated on getting whacked on the behind or what? LOL

Doug said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I won't even discuss the spanking issue. ;p

Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, nike free, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci outlet, burberry, louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, ugg boots, michael kors, replica watches, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp, nike free, jordan shoes